- Source new affiliates and advertisers to increase player numbers, deposits and in turn net gaming revenue.
- Setting up freerolls and buy-in tournaments for players as an advertising mechanism to popularize brand awareness.
- Work closely with creative team to conceptualize banners and other media campaign materials.
- Create monthly promotions for various advertiser groups.
- Helped draft the Affiliate Program’s new Business Development Structure.
- Solve affiliate concerns in a timely manner.
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Graduate of Mass Communications or Marketing Management.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills, personable and patient.
- Results oriented, can follow instructions and can work/perform independently.
- Analytical, can multi-task and excellent in meeting tight deadlines and handling stress.
- At least 2 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in gaming industry.