Agile Project Manager/Team Lead
We need an Agile Project Manager to oversee the development of several on-going software
development projects. The projects are used internally by our organization. The manager would
need to work with a distributed work-force in different time zones, and using different technology
stacks (PHP 5/Symfony 2/Doctrine ORM Web applications; C# real-time distributed systems).
- Performs system analysis;
- Establishes project requirements, priorities, deadlines, development guidelines and QA
- Creates functional and technical specifications;
- Coordinates resources (on-site and off-site) across multiple projects
- Acts as the point of contact between the project teams, management and users of the systems to
provide updates and resolve issues;
- Creates system architectures, performs code and design reviews, participates in pair programming
- Coaches and mentors team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with Agile software delivery methodology;
- Experience managing distributed teams;
- 5+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on best practices;
- 3+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on Technical Project delivery;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and coordinate multiple distributed project teams;
- Very good written/verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience with online project management tools (JIRA Agile, Trello);
- Knowledge of the betting industry