Local Affiliate Marketing Officer
Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional, who is expert in expanding branded content activities?
What your day will look like… As our Affiliate Marketing Officer, you will source for deals in different digital platforms and will manage the execution, optimization, and expansion of content activities across multiple channels such as but not limited to: Product, Web, Email, Social, Blog, etc. You will pilot the outreaching, negotiating, tracking, and analysis of affiliate relationships.
The perks! What's in it for you?
- Work From Home
- HMO from Day 1 of Employment
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Monitor the success of each partner and manage relationships
- Build and maintain client/affiliate relationships
- Develop business strategies to improve existing affiliate program/s by consistently and proactively creating campaigns to attract each and multiple affiliates
- Stay abreast with the current trends while identifying new opportunities for growth
- Work closely with the analytics and strategy team to develop methodologies in building target audiences and to demonstrate the efficacy of return on investment from different programs, partnerships, and partners
- Achieve and maintain quality performance by continuously meeting/exceeding given quota
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
In order to be successful for the role, you should have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree related to marketing, digital marketing, or similar course
- Experience working as Affiliate Marketing Officer, Online Marketer, or similar roles. Preferably with affiliate marketing background in an online gaming company.
- Experience in lead generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office and Google Spreadsheets
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- Candidate must have a stable, lined internet connection
- Candidate must have a decent work space at home; and
- A personal laptop or computer is necessary
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!