Customer Support Representative (Non-Voice)
Are you a fresh graduate, but also a team player who can work independently in a fast paced environment? Then, let's get you started for a rewarding career with us!
What your day will look like… As our Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible in providing front-end support to customers.
The perks! What's in it for you?
- HMO (you can add dependents for free upon regularization)
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Annual Salary Review and Bonus (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because in terms of Customer Service, you will...
- Attract potential customers by responding accordingly to their queries regarding our product & services.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and overall management.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Work closely with internal and external departments in escalating issues to provide resolution to each problem; and
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
And to showcase your System Support skills, on the other hand, you will...
- Talk to clients and computer users to determine the nature of concerns;
- Encode data (includes but not limited to data entry, mapping, updating, etc.), and you will ensure the accuracy and correctness of data encoded on the systems as well.
- You will also investigate, diagnose, and solve products faults and issues;
- Provide quality and accurate system support towards business partners;
- Conduct website functionality testing; and
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
In order to be successful for the role, you should...
- Be able to start working ASAP.
- Be a College Graduate of any course. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Have excellent typing skills, and outstanding background in MS Office Suite (i.e. MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets)
- Have a knack in written and verbal communication skills (to communicate effectively with our international customers).
- Be able to work well under pressure; to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be supportive of company’s goals and objectives and can deliver departmental/team results and key objectives; and
- Be able to respond professionally and politely with our customers at all times.
Your non-negotiable working requirements are:
- On-site reporting in our office at Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Shifting schedule, holidays, and weekends
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!