Local Sales & Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a dynamic, fun-filled business environment? Do you find joy in interacting with people? If the answer is yes, then our Sales & Customer Service Representative role might be what you are looking for!
What your day will look like… As a results-driven, persistent, and proactive Sales & CS Representative, you will be double hatting and will be responsible to acquire new customers by actively seeking and developing business opportunities that will drive and boost revenue for the company.
The perks! What's in it for you?
- HMO (you can add dependents for free upon regularization)
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Annual Salary Review and Bonus (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Sales Commission / Incentives
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Be responsible for lead generation and lead qualification (fresh), lead conversion, and non-depositing customers;
- Be presenting, promoting, and selling products/services to our existing, prospective, and external customers;
- Build strong rapport with customers to establish good business relationship;
- Achieve agreed-upon individual and team sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed;
- Attend to customers’ queries and account related concerns; and
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
In order to be successful for the role, you should...
- Be able to start working ASAP.
- Be at least College level (of any course). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Experience in sales is a plus, but not required.
- Have excellent typing skills, and outstanding background in MS Office Suite (i.e. MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets) and other digital platforms.
- Have a knack in written and verbal communication skills (to communicate effectively with our international customers).
- Be a team player with a 'can-do' attitude, and can work well under pressure; to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be supportive of company’s goals and objectives and can deliver departmental/team results and key objectives; and
- Be able to respond professionally and politely with our customers at all times.
Your non-negotiable working requirements are:
- On-site reporting in our office at Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Shifting schedule, holidays, and weekends
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!