Malaysian Sales Representative
If you are a superstar in Sales and you enjoy working in a fast paced, fun environment with a great team, then we want you!
What your day will look like…
As a Malaysian Sales Representative, you will provide front-end support to customers and convert leads into sales through all modes of communication such as chat, email, Whatsapp, Telegram, Wechat, and Skype, and contribute to overall team quota and lead generation for the Sales Team.
The Perks! What’s in it for you?
- Work From Home
- 13th Month Pay
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Medical Reimbursements from Day 1 of Employment (i.e. dental, hospitalization, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here’s what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Graveyard Shift Allowance (Night Differential)
- Newborn Incentive (for female employees only)
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate resolution on a given timeframe
- Assist in processing account-related requests and overall account management
- Provide assistance and respond effectively to customer’s query regarding products, services, processes, and procedures
- Work closely with internal and external department in escalating issues to provide resolutions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform all other and compatible duties, as assigned.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Team player with a strong experience in Sales
- A problem solver with a “can-do” attitude!
- Excellent negotiation and critical thinking skills to achieve sales quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with international customers
- Customer-oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and can work well under pressure
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Proficient in MS Office and other Internet Applications
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- A stable, lined internet connection;
- A decent work space at home;
- A personal laptop or computer; and
- Must be amenable to work on a shifting/rotational work schedule
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.