Malaysian Senior KYC Specialist
Are you a passionate self-starter who views obstacles as exciting challenge that demands a creative solution? Look no further!
What your day will look like… As a Senior KYC Specialist, your fantastic skills in effectively prioritizing multiple tasks and your excellent attention to detail will be one of your ‘solid hacks’ to pull of this role! You will not only conduct accurate and timely due diligence reviews of all customers’ account & transactions, but you will also get a chance to analyze or decide on your own in accordance with our Standard Operating Protocol (SOP).
The perks! What's in it for you?
- Work From Home
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Medical Reimbursements from Day 1 of Employment (i.e. dental, hospitalization, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Graveyard Shift Allowance (Night Differential)
- Newborn Incentive (for female employees only)
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Request, document, and verify accounts for initial risk assessment on new customers
- Periodically evaluate existing customers according to established policies and procedures to ensure that the information in the system is updated
- Closely work with Fraud and Risk Department to investigate high risk customers and report where necessary; and you will
- Maintain detailed records of customers and analyze client data
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills for effective communication with our international customers
- Familiarity with international documents (mostly European and Asian countries is preferred, but not required)
- Good technical knowledge in MS Office Suite and Internet
- Highly organized work style and ability to complete deliverables on time across multiple, evolving business priorities
- Must be dependable, driven, and resourceful but a team player at the same time
- Should display collaborative attitude and willingness to learn new things
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- Candidate must have a laptop or computer
- Candidate must have a stable, lined internet connection (at least 10 mbps)
- Candidate must have a decent work space at home
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!