Senior Front-End Developer (For Pooling)
Do you believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication? Then read through because we are ready to take our team to the next level!
What your day will look like… As a passionate Senior Front-End Developer, you will be accountable for the design, assessment, development, implementation, configuration, and testing of robust new front-end features and functionality of our business.
The perks! What's in it for you?
- Work From Home
- HMO from Day 1 of Employment
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be key to the design and development of a unique betting platform. You will not just write codes. You will be a co-creator of the product.
- Lead in creating scalable, fast, and reliable websites. You will be the keeper of technical excellence.
- Consistently learn new technologies and how to make our product better, and better.
- Collaborate with a distributed team.
In order to be successful for the role, you should be…
- An expert in front-end frameworks and libraries.
- Working on any of these frameworks: Angular, Vue, React or similar frameworks.
- Knowledgeable of cloud services in AWS.
- Strongly knowledgeable about mobile design, cross browser compatibility, and efficient data rendering.
- Strongly knowledgeable of databases – SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Able to have a strong understanding of web design, usability and accessibility, and optimization.
- Able to maintain a good eye for design.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- You have an eye for beautiful code and coherent frameworks used in building a superb website. You have a creative mind and you solve problems with awesome technological solutions.
- Be it Scrum, Kanban, or XP, you welcome changes in requirements and adapt your solution to deliver it timely.
- What you do best is building a website and you are great at it!
- You can build a website from scratch but you also take advantage of the different frameworks available and tweak it to your advantage.
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- Candidate must have a stable, lined internet connection
- Candidate must have a decent work space at home
- Personal laptop or computer is necessary
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!