Responsible for developing a comprehensive training for all organization of the Company
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers;
- Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs of all departments.
- Developing effective induction programs, conducting appraisals, devising individual learning plans;
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organization.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees by using questionnaires and through discussions with managers.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluating training and development programs.
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment;
- Helping line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Supervising the work of trainers;
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.