UI/UX Developer / Designer (For Pooling)
Are you a dynamic thinker who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a business sense to identify opportunities? If so, read on!
What your day will look like… Your rich portfolio builds an example of talent. As our UI/UX Developer or Designer, you will not only create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment, but you will also be responsible for building prototypes and/or doing user research.
The perks! What's in it for you?
- Work From Home
- HMO from Day 1 of Employment
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits: Vacation, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, Sick Leave
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
We love allowances and incentives! Here's what the successful candidate will get:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be key to the design and development of world-class web and mobile applications.
- Develop product ideas into design concepts and translate these concepts into user interfaces for web or mobile applications.
- Create and produce design graphics, media, and presentations to satisfy product requirements.
- Create mockups, prototypes, and digital media collaterals.
- Develop front-end interfaces of web and/or mobile applications.
In order to be successful for the role, you should have…
- A good eye for design and you are able to produce designs which are relevant to your assigned target market.
- A good sense of internet trends and understanding of technologies behind them.
- Skills in design software, particularly on Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working on any of these frameworks: Angular, Vue, React or similar frameworks.
- Experience in designing web or mobile applications.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of PHP is a huge plus.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-cultural, distributed team.
- Good English communication skills.
- Fresh graduates with a strong portfolio and Diploma in Visual Communication and Multimedia Design or equivalent are welcome to apply.
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- Candidate must have a stable, lined internet connection
- Candidate must have a decent work space at home
- Personal laptop or computer is necessary
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights. We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!